What is the LAFD?
- LAFD represents businesses in London and the home counties
- Membership of LAFD is automatically granted to members of NAFD within the region.
Other NAFD members may apply for affiliation to LAFD, at no extra cost
- The Association is governed by an Executive Committee, led by the President
- Officers and Executive Committee members are elected annually
- Sub-committees are appointed to oversee particular areas of activity
- Two General Meetings are held each year
- The Association offers education and training opportunities
Two district societies are linked to the London Association: Southern District and Western District.
Each District has a Chairman, supported by a committee. Regular events enable those employed by local members, and others involved in funeral service, to meet and learn about topics of mutual interest.