On Thursday 21st November the Autumn General Meeting will be held at Amba Hotel, Charing Cross
The meeting will start promptly at 6.30pm (private bar open from 6pm) and, as is customary, will be followed by dinner.
Dinner is charged at £50 each for those able to stay after the meeting, but attendance at the meeting is free
This is your opportunity to discover how your Association can benefit your business.
- for an update on matters of local and national relevance
- to learn of new developments within your Association in the London region
- to meet NAFD President David Barrington and learn about NAFD developments
- to celebrate success in Certificate in Funeral Arranging and Administration exams, with the Education Awards presentation
- and, of course, to socialise with contacts old and new
Attendance is expected to be high; as space is limited, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Details and a dinner booking form are available to download here